Time： 2022-07-12 10:52:45
Author： Ningbo Resonate Household Products Co.Ltd
What are the bathroom hardware pendants
1. Shower: it is a nozzle used for shower, which is generally divided into top shower and shower hand , etc. the other shower parts matching the shower include shower switch system, bathtub shower faucet Etc., you can adjust a variety of power modes at will to meet your different shower needs.
2. Launchers: launchers refer to drainage devices such as bathtubs and basins, which can be divided into bouncing hands and flip flops according to types. According to the material, it can be divided into copper water, stainless steel water, plastic water, etc.
3. Floor drain: floor drain is an important interface between the drainage pipeline system and the indoor ground. As an important part of the drainage system in the residence, it is very important for the odor space in the bathroom.
4. Pipe joint: pipe joint is a fitting for connecting water pipes, which plays the role of connection, control, direction change, diversion, support, etc. Pipe joints include stainless steel, plastic, cast iron and rubber.Rubber and other materials, of which copper pipe joint is the best.
5. Triangle valve: it is used to place the control valve between the water supply pipes of sanitary ware. When the sanitary ware needs to be replaced or repaired, this valve can be closed for convenience of replacement and maintenance. The triangle valve in the bath room is mainly made of copper.
6. Hose: special accessories for connecting triangle valve and sanitary ware, including plastic hose, stainless steel bellows, water inlet braided hose, etc.
7. Towel rack: foldable, can be used to disinfect towels, generally installed on the toilet wall, used to place clothes, towels, etc.
8. Clothes hook: an accessory for hanging clothes, bent into a curve or corner.
9. Storage rack: the rack for placing sundries is composed of a base plate and a pillar, with unique shape and smart design.
10. Soap dish: a container for placing soap and toilet soap. Separate the soap block from the falling water drops to prevent the manual soap from being soaked by ponding.