Time： 2022-08-26 14:02:06
Author： Ningbo Resonate Household Products Co.Ltd
Common sense of drying clothes hangers you must know now
Common types of clothes racks in the market include: lifting clothes racks, floor type clothes racks, and extension clothes racks
1. The advantages of the lifting clothes rack are: saving the balcony space, making full use of the balcony space of every inch of land. One time installation, without moving, to reduce the risk of collision (this is particularly important for the elderly); If it is an electric lifting clothes rack, it has the advantages of large space for drying, and there are many kinds of clothes that can be dried. In addition to drying clothes, it can also dry bedding; Secondly, it can automatically rise and fall, saving time and effort.
2. Advantages of floor type clothes rack: it is convenient to dry the bedding, and it can be spread directly; It is convenient to dry shoes, small clothes and small decorations;
Disadvantages: it needs to be moved, and the drying space is small.
3. The advantages of the extension clothes rack are: there are many installation positions, which can be installed in the outer wall, inner wall of the balcony, indoor wall, outer wall of the window, etc; The space occupied is not large.
Disadvantages: too much clothes can not be dried; If installed on the outer wall, some places may not be allowed.
How to choose the clothes rack according to your own situation?
1. According to the amount of clothing, especially for families planning to have a baby. After the baby is born, the amount of clothes will be increased by more than one level. For families with more clothes, it is recommended to choose an electric clothes rack
2. According to the space of the place where you hang clothes. Similar to rental houses or dormitories, it is recommended to buy a simple floor mounted clothes rack; It is recommended to buy an electric clothes rack if there is enough balcony space for petty bourgeois living; Families without balconies can buy floating clothes racks or large floor type clothes racks.