Time： 2022-09-07 15:36:01
Author： Ningbo Resonate Household Products Co.Ltd
What is the function of the bubbler(bubble tap) in the faucet?
1. Water saving: the principle of bubbler can make the faucet with bubbler save about 50% water than the faucet without bubbler!
2. Splash and noise prevention: when using a faucet with a bubbler, you can obviously feel the soft impact force, the buffered water column is uniform, and the water column is vertical to reduce the splash.
3. Filtering impurities: the multi-layer filter screen of the bubbler can also filter most of the sediment and impurities, and the internal mesh can filter large particles of impurities.
4. Constant water flow: there is a pressure compensation or flow limiting device (commonly used in showers) to ensure a certain water output when the water pressure is too low, limit the water output when the water pressure is too high, and stabilize the water output when the water pressure is unstable.
How to maintain and clean the bubbler?
In places where the water quality is hard, the water flow with the faucet will become smaller. It is very likely that the bubbler is blocked because it has not been cleaned for a long time. Therefore, we should pay attention to the maintenance and cleaning of the bubbler in ordinary times.
Like a general faucet, the bubbler can be easily removed. Use a small tool to reach into the gap of the bubbler frame and forcefully pry it. Open the top plastic card top net and take out the middle stainless steel net (there are four). Clean with citric acid or other acidic liquid, remove the dirt on the filter screen, and then install it back in order. It can be used normally.
However, some users buy built-in bubblers, which can't be removed by themselves. They have to use a professional wrench to match the model and size of your bubblers before they can be removed. They may be damaged if they are not careful. Therefore, we had better choose these two kinds of faucets with bubblers when buying faucets!
1. Built in bubbler with opening seam
This kind of bubbler can be opened with coins, which is simple and convenient. However, it must be noted that sometimes the coins can not be prized off because they have not been cleaned for a long time and are blocked too seriously. Therefore, it is better to remove and clean them every few months to prevent them from being opened due to the accumulation of too much dirt.
2. External bubbler with outer thread
In general, the bubbler can be removed by hand without any tools. Even if it is blocked badly, it can be wrapped with a towel and then screwed down with pliers or spanner.